Available Position at Napa Valley Museum
PT Membership Coordinator
The Membership Coordinator is responsible for the administration of the membership and donor database including proper data entry and provide database administration to assure that the Raiser’s Edge database supports the transactional and informational needs of the organization. The Coordinator also provides administrative support to the Executive Director. The Membership Coordinator is the foundation of the Museum’s successful development program and is responsible for coordinating museum membership activities and communications, mailing renewal requests and fulfillment packages, and maintaining membership database.
Hours: Thursday-Saturday (16-20 hours/week); occasional nights for events and programs
Salary: $15-$20/hour commensurate with experience
Specific Job Duties
· Define and implement procedures to ensure accurate data collection, input and reporting.
· Send out reminder and renewal letters, membership cards and gift certificates
· Defines and creates reports to support data needs of Executive Director
· Implement membership plan and incentives for renewal
· Implement special projects for new/renewal memberships
· Issues replacement cards and sends new member cards.
· Implement special projects such as membership drives
· Attends Special events
· Build and run unique queries, analysis reports, mailing lists and other items as needed by the Executive Director.
· Attend Board of Trustees meetings when assigned
· Prepare and distribute Board Meeting agendas and minutes of meetings
· Prepare letters for the Executive Director or Board President when assigned
Provide administrative support for the Patrons Program
· Open and close the Museum as needed
· Fill in as Gallery Staff when required
· Manage Gift Shop
· Other Duties as assigned
· Experience with Raiser’s Edge
· Ability to prioritize work, be proactive, take initiative and resolve problems
· Possess excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office
· Great attention for detail
· Excellent customer service skills
Send cover letter and resume/CV to Kristie Sheppard at Kristie@NapaValleyMuseum.org. No phone calls. Submission deadline: November 5, 2014.